Coronavirus Consumer Notification
Atlanta - May 21, 2020Dear Valued Guests,
We hope you, your families and loved ones are staying safe and healthy during this time as we all continue to manage through the COVID-19 pandemic. The past few months have brought challenges for many across the country, and on behalf of the entire Schlotzsky’s team and our franchisees, we want to thank you for your trust and for allowing us to continue to serve you.
Since 1971, Schlotzsky’s has been dedicated to providing guests with a great meal in a welcoming environment and that has not changed!
With Schlotzsky’s locations across the U.S., our franchisees and team members have done an incredible job adapting to the current realities and providing the same superior sandwiches, pizzas, salads, soups and service you expect through mobile ordering, curbside pickup, drive-thru and delivery.
Now, as state and local governments and public health authorities are announcing reopening guidelines for some communities, we are resuming our dine-in service in accordance with their guidance.
As we come together again, we are focused on taking steps to help our team members and guests feel comfortable in our locations. In addition to all precautionary procedures currently in place for our take-out, drive-thru and delivery service, we are implementing the following procedures when our dining rooms reopen:
• Following guidance from national and local health organizations, including the Center for Disease Control & Prevention
• Adhering to enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures, with focus on high-touch areas
• Providing team members with personal protective equipment, including face coverings and gloves
• Providing hand sanitizer for guests and employees
• Reconfiguring seating to accommodate social distancing and limiting capacity
• Using floor decals to remind guests to keep to social distancing protocols
• Continuing to offer mobile ordering, curbside pickup, drive-through and delivery for guests who prefer to dine in their own homes
• Directing team members to stay home if they experience fever or any COVID-19 symptoms
• Ensuring team members are trained on new procedures and protocols
As we continue to adapt to this “new normal,” we remain committed to making you feel comfortable in our restaurants and we will continue to closely monitor updates and recommendations from the CDC. We look forward to welcoming you into one of our Schlotzsky’s locations soon, and are focused on providing you with a safe environment to enjoy a great meal.
Stay safe and we hope to see you soon!
Schlotzsky’s is a fast-casual restaurant franchise that started in 1971 and is home to The Original® oven-baked sandwich. The brand started in Austin, Texas and the made to order menu options still include bold flavors and fresh ingredients – all inspired by the food scene in Austin. All 350 restaurants are serving delicious hot sandwiches on sourdough buns baked fresh each day, Macs, Artisan flatbreads, specialty pizzas and fresh salads. Plus, many of our locations offer Cinnabon’s warm, homemade treats. Check us out online at schlotzskys.com to find a store near you and then connect with us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.