We know you have questions. Hopefully, these answers will help you.
- How do I become a Schlotzsky's franchisee?
- Franchise opportunities are now available for experienced and passionate individuals. For more information, click here to go directly to our franchising site.
- I know of the perfect place for a Schlotzsky’s restaurant! Where do I send the info?
- We’re always on the lookout for the perfect location for new Schlotzsky’s restaurants. To submit a site for consideration, please submit site info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I’m looking for donations or sponsorships. Who do I contact?
- We are committed to giving back to the community and we are closely involved with many civic and educational organizations, particularly our corporate national cause, JDRF.
Each Schlotzsky’s restaurant and/or city determine their own donations and sponsorships. Please contact the local restaurant in your area for requests. If you are an Austin-area organization and would like to request that Schlotzsky’s sponsor your program, event or organization, please complete this Donation Request form and e-mail it along with a cover letter on your organization’s official letterhead and a copy of your 501(c)(3) certification (if applicable) to email@example.com.
Please note – requests must be submitted at least four weeks prior to your event. The submission of this request does not obligate Schlotzsky’s in any way or manner. If your organization or event is outside the Austin, Texas-area, please direct your request to your local Schlotzsky’s restaurant for information about their charitable giving program. Many individual partners of Schlotzsky’s restaurants around the country are involved in their local communities.
- Where can I find nutritional information for your menu?
- Just click the Menu tab at the top of this page, click the item you want to see, and then Nutritional Facts button. You can download a full printable version of our menu or you may go directly to the item and click on it for nutritional information.
- Does your menu include allergen information?
- We do include allergen information with our menu. Just click the Menu tab at the top of this page and then click the Allergen Scorecard button. If you have specific questions about allergens and/or ingredients, feel free to call us at 1-800-846-BUNS (2867).
- Do you have dining options for kids?
- We love the little ones and make sure we have something special for them on our menu. Just click the Menu tab at the top of this page and then scroll down to our Kid's Meals section.
- I think Schlotzsky’s would be an awesome place to work. Where do I send my résumé?
- Since most locations are individually owned and operated, you should contact the location you would like to work at directly and inquire with them regarding employment opportunities. You can also visit our Careers page for a list of openings at our Home Office in Austin.
- What do you cater and how much does it cost?
- Schlotzsky’s can handle any of your catering needs – from tailgates to birthday parties to business meetings and everything in between. We offer sandwich trays, individual boxed lunches, pizzas, wraps, desserts, drinks and more. Click here to learn more about our offerings and order Schlotzsky’s catering for your event.
- What is Schlotzsky's® Catering?
- The same deliriously craveable Schlotzsky's food our guests have loved for years, just 'super-sized' for parties, meetings and events, and packaged for optimal temperature and transport.
- How do I place a catering order?
- We offer two convenient ways for ordering Schlotzsky's catering:
- Order online at ordering.schlotzskys.com
- Call directly to the restaurant of your choosing
- What is included with my Schlotzsky's catering order?
- We pride ourselves here at Schlotzsky's with ease of ordering. This means we not only make it easy for you to place your order, but we will provide you with all paper goods, disposables and condiments. Our goal is to make Schlotzsky's catering a one-stop shop for your needs! Yippee!
- Does Schlotzsky's deliver?
- Yes! Click here to find your local Schlotzsky's .
- What if my group has special dietary needs?
- Not a problem. Our menu offers a wide array of vegetarian and gluten-sensitive options at select locations. If you are unsure what to order, give our Catering Specialists a call. They are happy to help!
- Can I mix and match sandwiches when I order a sandwich trays?
- Variety is the spice of life, so we encourage trying a few different sandwiches. We have three types of sandwich trays, each with a variety of sandwich options. Check out the party trays or place your Schlotzsky's catering order now.
- Can I order Cinnabon with my Schlotzskys catering
- Absolutely! Life needs frosting, right? Most locations offer Cinnabon, so find your favorite Schlotzsky's restaurant with Cinnabon.
- We are tax exempt. How do we ensure we don’t get charged tax on our orders?
- You will need to provide us with a copy of your tax exempt form before we can remove the tax from your order. Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org, once we receive the form, we can change your account status to tax exempt and you won’t ever have to fool with that pesky thing again. Our super smart computer system will remember!
- Have more Schlotzsky's catering questions?
- View the catering FAQ on our catering site.
- Who is participating in BOGO Pizza?
- All stores are participating in BOGO Pizza, we have a select set of stores that are participating in BOGO Pizza in app only. Service fee applies for in app and online orders.
- What day is BOGO Pizza valid?
- Schlotzsky’s BOGO Pizza offer is only available on Wednesdays.
- When does the BOGO Pizza discount apply when ordering online?
- The discount applies post-check out when you order online, the confirmation screen of your order will show the discount.
- Does the offer include extra toppings or substitutions?
- No, extra toppings or substitutions are not included in the free pizza.
- Can you redeem multiple offers at one time?
- No, only 1 offer can be redeemed per transaction. For example, if a guest redeems the BOGO Pizza offer, then they cannot redeem a free entrée offer in the same transaction.
- How many free pizzas can I receive during BOGO Pizza Wednesday?
- You can only receive 1 free pizza per transaction.
Example: If 4 pizzas are ordered by 1 guest, then that guest will receive only one free pizza.
- Can I use my banked rewards and receive my BOGO Pizza deal?
- A customer cannot use his/her banked rewards with the BOGO Pizza offer.
- Can I earn points on BOGO Pizza Wednesday?
- Yes, a customer can earn points on a purchase that utilizes the BOGO Pizza offer.
- What are the Terms and Conditions of the BOGO Pizza Wednesday?
- Participating Stores only, in App ordering may be required. Free pizza is of equal or lesser value. Offer does not extend to charges for extra toppings or gluten free crust. One offer per guest per transaction. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Service fee applies for in app or online orders. Taxes and fees may apply see checkout for details.
Need further help?
Send your comments our way and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.