- The Submission must be your own, original work;
- The Submission must contain relevant Content and the hashtag #DoubletheMeatContest;
- The Submission must show Entrant eating the entire size large Schlotzsky's Double the Meat Original sandwich;
- The Submission must conform with any applicable social media platform terms;
- Each Submission should be unique;
- The Submission should remain up on your social media through the end of the Promotion Period; and
- The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.
- The Submission must not include any private information of a third party such as name, address, phone number, or email address;
- If the Submission contains the image of anyone other than the entrant, entrant must have his or her permission to use the image for purposes of this Contest. No one who is or who appears to be under the age of 18 should appear in the Submission;
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement or current or former celebrity endorsers;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party;
- The Submission may feature brand names or trademarks owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to create and upload a Submission in this Contest. Submission MUST NOT reference or mention brands competitive to those of Sponsor or it will be disqualified. Submission should not feature any other brands or trademarks not owned by Sponsor;
- The Submission must not contain material that Sponsor deems to be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous, including but not limited to, depictions of tobacco, drugs or alcohol;
- The Submission must not contain material that Sponsor deems to promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or to promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the Submission is created.
By socially sharing your Submission with the Contest hashtag, you agree that it conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions, defined above, (collectively, the "Guidelines and Restrictions") and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Contest if it believes that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible or misdirected Submissions, which are disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Socially sharing a Submission and using the Contest hashtag constitutes Entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submission in connection with the Contest, in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes without additional compensation. If requested, Entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights Entrant is granting to use the Submission or any portion thereof.
Limit: Each Entrant may submit an unlimited number of Submissions during the Promotion Period regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or social media account. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of any Submission, the authorized account holder of the email address or social media account used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address or social media account by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address or for assigning the social media account. Each Entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
WINNER DETERMINATION: After the conclusion of the Promotion Period, a panel of qualified judges, determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will review and score the Submissions received during the Promotion Period, and will select the one (1) Entrant with the highest-scoring Submissions from among all eligible Submissions, based on the following criteria:
- Speed (the Entrant must tie or beat Schlotzsky’s Chef Jason Moore’s time to eat a size large Schlotzsky’s Double the Meat Original sandwich) (34%)
- Chef Jason ate his sandwich in 5 minutes, 35 seconds. This includes time to finish chewing the last bite.
- Creativity and Originality of Submission (33%);
- Eating the sandwich with flair. For example, with one hand, blindfolded or while dancing.
- Quality of Submission (33%).
- Submission must include a clock, timer or another way to show the speed had not been altered.
In the event of an exact tie in the scores of 2 or more Submissions, the Entrant whose Submission received the highest score in the Creativity and Originality of Submission category, as determined by the qualified judges, will be deemed the potential winner (a “Winner”) among the tied Submissions. If they remain tied, Sponsor will compare their scores for Quality of Submission, followed by the score of Fit to the Contest Theme. If they are still tied, Sponsor may consider which was submitted first in time. Sponsor reserves the right not to choose the advertised number of winners if it determines, in its sole discretion, that it did not receive a sufficient quantity or quality of eligible Submissions. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any potential winner if, in its sole discretion, it finds content on his or her social media pages to be inconsistent with the Sponsor's or the brand's image (for example, if it is in violation of any of the content restrictions above).
PRIZES / APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Sponsor will award one (1) Winner the Prize, which includes: (i) Two (2 ) years of complimentary sandwiches (1 sandwich per week for 104 weeks); (ii) one (1) champion belt; and (iii) three (3) honorable mentions on one (1) or more of Schlotzsky’s social media platforms (collectively, the “Prize”).
The total ARV of the Prize is $1,000.
All other expenses not specifically listed herein are solely the Winner’s responsibility. The Prize is subject to any and all applicable terms and conditions. Any depictions of the Prize are for illustrative purposes only. All federal, state and local taxes on the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No transfer, refund, substitution, or replacement of the Prize is permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent). Any portion of the Prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by the Winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted. Prize is not assignable or transferable. Winner may not substitute Prize.