Pop quiz: Can you name Schlotzsky's main ingredient for success? If you said, "The right people" - we want to hear from you! Schlotzsky's is an exciting brand and we are growing across the country - that means there are opportunities for YOU to join our team. Just like our restaurants, Schlotzsky's corporate culture is fun, unique and quirky, providing a creative, collaborative and inviting work environment.
Check out our job openings at our Home Office in Austin, TX. We're always looking for new talent to join our team. If you find you have the qualifications to meet any of our open positions, we'd love to talk to you! Please send your resume to our Human Resources department. If you don't see an opening that matches your qualifications, please keep checking the site. As for local restaurant positions, please contact the Schlotzsky's nearest you to see if our franchisees "knead" great people in exchange for excellent benefits, career growth potential and training to last a lifetime.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Regional Catering Manager
JOB TITLE: Regional Catering Manager (Salaried, Exempt)
DEPARTMENT: Franchise Operations
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Catering & Off-premise Sales
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Regional Catering Manager is responsible for execution of catering programs to drive catering sales and build the Schlotzsky’s brand while speaking to the brand’s target audiences to enable franchise partner profitability and long-term success and growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Educate, train and support franchise partners in the implementation of catering sales and marketing programs.
- Complete targeted number of restaurant/franchise partner visits and provides exemplary business consulting services to franchise partners to drive their catering success.
- Train and develop catering sales managers in the assigned region.
- Communicate national catering programs to franchise partners and assist with the development of Local Advertising Group (LAG) catering plans based on National goals and objectives.
- Work closely with field business consultant team and field marketing team to ensure cross functional alignment.
- Develop and communicate new catering sales and marketing initiatives that effectively promote and increase revenue at the local store level.
- Develop business relationships with national and regional catering buyers.
- Prepare and present catering business reviews with franchise partners and LAGs.
- Four-year degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
- Demonstrated track record of success in field sales (4+ years related work experience - restaurant experience preferred).
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently with little direction.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Detail orientation and focus.
- Strong time management skills, ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Flexibility & adaptability with strong intuitive abilities.
- Analytical capabilities including financial P&L and general accounting and finance practices.
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation in prior projects.
- Willingness to travel up to 75%.
- Experience with Microsoft Office package and CRM applications.
Franchise Business Consultant
POSITION: Franchise Business Consultant
REPORTS TO: Regional Vice President – Schlotzsky’s
LOCATION: Houston, TX
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Franchise Business Consultant is responsible for driving regional operations initiatives and achieving results to impact the long term success for Schlotzsky’s Franchise Partners and FOCUS Brands.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieves financial and operational results through effective oversight of regional operations programs and initiatives.
- Completes targeted number of restaurant/Franchise Partner visits and provides exemplary business consulting services to Franchise Partners to drive their success.
- Works as needed with cross-functional teams such as R&D, marketing, purchasing, training and others to launch and achieve targeted results for operations programs and initiatives.
- Builds leaders; provides continuous leadership to his/her Franchise Partners related to leadership and successful operations management.
- Launches new operational programs, food products/other promotional items associated with the annual marketing calendar, equipment and/or technology inside applicable region
- Represents company operations as needed on various operations, Franchise Advisory Council, R&D, training, information technology, purchasing or other functional committee as needed.
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degree and 5 - 7 years of restaurant/franchise operations experience.
- Quick service, multi-unit franchise operations, and/or hospitality industry experience.
- Strong ability to build relationships, effectively communicate and positively influence Franchisees and other key constituents.
- Ability to travel 60% of time.
- Strong financial acumen, analysis/problem solving, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated and successful ability to lead, motivate, hold accountable, develop, direct and achieve target results for Franchise Partners.
- Demonstrated track record for flexibility and urgency in prioritizing and organizing projects.
- Possesses a high degree of drive with a proven track record of achieving results.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), organization and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer skills, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook